Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Tummy rumble

Even though I did nothing out of the ordinary yesterday I wake up to a near inability to move - I am so tired! Coffee is not helping. In fact, it's just making me feel like I need to puke.

Does this happen to you regularly? I am wondering if it's nerves or fretting or general weirdness that cause my body to get distracted from what it needs to do. Whatever it is, it's annoying.

Here's something I've been thinking about, because my Dad set me on thinking about it. About a boy I had met and liked he asked, snidely as only Dad can get away with, "SO how did he get to be 30, fabulous, and single?" Meaning, clearly, "there's something wrong with him. You just don't know it yet."

So you ask, "Why are the good ones all taken?" To this I reply, "Just because they're taken, doesn't mean they're good. " Not that some of the taken ones aren't good. I am sure they are. But I am sure most of them are huge imbeciles, too. I just don't know it, because I'm not married to them.

1 comment:

MoOnTheGo said...

I will take that to my lonely grave - just because they're taken doesn't mean they're good.